Webb Yates Engineers is a creative multidisciplinary engineering practice with offices in London and Birmingham. It prides itself on its close collaboration with architects to achieve intelligent, innovative structures and its large portfolio spanning from arts to aviation, prototyping to housing, and inflatables to loadbearing stone.
Ready to join us?
Associate Mechanical Engineer
We are seeking a Associate Mechanical Engineer to join Webb Yates Engineers in our London office.
A team leader with responsibilities for leading the building services engineering team producing building services designs and project deliverables, preparing fee bids, liaising with clients, project fee management, attending meetings and construction sites, supervising and checking the production of project deliverables and leading day-to-day aspects of a range of projects.
At least 6 years’ post graduate experience within a building services design office or team.
Building Services Engineering
Duties and key responsibilities / role:
- Supervising and developing building services engineering designs including undertaking analysis, preparing calculations and sketches
- Preparing reports and specifications
- Managing the preparation of engineering deliverables
- Checking and reviewing of engineering designs and deliverables
- Liaising, collaborating and coordinating with other project team members
- Attending meetings and representing the organisation externally
- Carrying out site visits and surveys
- Managing projects and other staff members
- Acting professionally and with due regard to the public interest and to the interests of all those affected by our professional activities
- Undertaking technical and personal self-development
- Undertaking other tasks typical of an engineering design practice
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref No AME 2022
Closing date: Saturday 11th June 2022
We are always interested to hear from talented people as we look to expand our team.
An apprentice member of an engineering design team with responsibilities for preparing technical engineering deliverables including Building Information Modelling and CAD drawing production.
We welcome speculative applications from bright and creative people who are keen to join our London and Birmingham teams.
If you’d like to work with us on challenging award-winning projects and would enjoy our collaborative and adventurous environment, excellent benefits, and opportunities for career progression, please write to us at email@example.com.
Diversity and Inclusion Equality Act 2010
We are working to mitigate the barriers that under-represented groups, including women and those from BAME backgrounds, face in pursuing pathways to education and careers in the engineering industry. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applicants and strive to build inclusive, balanced and diverse teams
Applications from qualified individuals are encouraged and will receive careful consideration regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, national origin, genetics or veteran status (Equality Act 2010).
We believe that we are able to grow and learn better together.
General Data Protection Regulations
As part of the recruitment process, Webb Yates Engineers collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. View our Privacy Statement for details on how we collect and use data relating to job applicants.