We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join Webb Yates Engineers in our London office.
The Administration Assistant will act as the first point of contact for clients in person and on the phone, contribute to the smooth day-to-day operations of the team by providing administrative support.
1-2 years’ previous experience of working in a busy support team.
Duties and key responsibilities / role
Front office reception:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answering the main phone, transferring calls and taking accurate and complete messages
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily post and deliveries as well as booking couriers
- Ensuring the office and meeting rooms are neat and tidy
- Ordering and ensuring office refreshments available for staff
- Keep the printing area tidy and stocked up with paper
- Assisting with upkeep of office supplies
- Assisting with the office operations
- Providing administrative support to staff
- Filing and archiving jobs
- Organising travel, conference booking and meetings
- Assisting Webb Yates Social Committee with bookings and arrangements
- Setting up new projects on company’s systems and ensuring that information is accurate
- Others administrative duties as and when required
- Assisting with the preparation of fee proposals
- Assisting with other marketing duties during busy periods
The candidate is required in the London office 5 days a week.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social and wellbeing activities
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave benefits
- Flexible working
- Reimbursement of professional subscription and membership fees
- Season ticket loan
- Support in working towards professional status with relevant institution for the job role
Employment type: Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Application process: If you are interested in working on some interesting and challenging projects and have the right to work in the UK, please write to us with your CV and cover letter at email@example.com quoting the job reference AA2022.