Gilder's Yard in progress

Great Hampton Street 1150x754 Harford Street 1 1150x855 1612510865713

The Gilder’s Yard is a complex regeneration project located on the edge of the Jewellery Quarter in Birmingham.

With the refurbishment of the Grade II* listed Ashford & Sons building, a former jewellery workshop built in 1912, at its heart and three new build timber frame blocks the scheme will provide 156 residentials plus commercial units fronting onto Great Hampton Street upon completion.

Working alongside BPN Architects, Webb Yates will deliver the structural engineering as well as providing the façade engineering for the design of the bespoke terracotta façades.